The Wise SOTSS Philosophy of HAPPYness is to use the law of attraction and power of positive thinking to create a Healthy, Attractive, Prosperous, Positive, You!
“The natural force within each of us is the greatest healer of all.” ~ Hippocrates
- We all have the ability within us to enjoy a healthy body, mind and spirit. All are equally important. You can’t focus on one or two. Health of the spirit is just as important as health of the mind or body.
- Start by simply asking for what you want and need! Be specific, though, so the universe will know what to bring you. Don’t say, “I want to lose weight” or even “I want to lose 10 pounds.” Say instead, “I want to weigh (fill in the blank).” This can work whether you are trying to become thinner, improve your memory or become more calm and relaxed. Always focus on the end result, not what you have to lose or stop to get there.
- And don’t worry about the “how.” The universe will take care of that if you focus on the very specific “what” of what you want and take the next small action towards it. Really!
“Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic” ~ Rosalind Russell
- Beauty is not skin deep, it’s DEEPER. It starts from within you.
- To change the outside, change the inside first, by changing your thoughts.
- Just like the miners’ wives Harry Mudd made beautiful in the old Star Trek episode, we each have the power to make ourselves beautiful with the thoughts we think.
- Who is the most beautiful woman in the world? The woman in the mirror! Look, you can see it in her eyes.
- Start with a smile. It is more attractive than any product you can put on your face.
“People must be taught to become rich by creation, not by competition.” ~ Wallace D. Wattles
- Take action on the creative plane and you will:
- Construct Win/Win situations.
- Increase your confidence in your ability to succeed.
- Create a life that feels easy and in the flow, even when your action is intense and challenging.
- Attract abundant, permanent riches, however YOU define them!
“Positive thoughts attract positive results.” ~ Wise SOTSS
- Positive thinking and actions bring positive results.
- Nourish your mind every day by watching inspirational videos or reading motivational blogs (like the Wise SOTSS…AND we’re entertaining!)
- Tell your subconscious mind something is easy and it will believe you! It does not know real from unreal but will accept whatever you tell it. If you tell yourself something is hard, it will be for sure.
- Grow a positive tree. Plant a seed, nourish it daily (see above) and soon you’ll have a mighty tree of positivity.
- Frame affirmations in a positive way, speak only about what you want to happen. For example tell yourself, “Remember” not “Don’t forget.”
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” ~ Dr. Seuss
- You CAN go anywhere, have anything, accomplish anything you set your mind to.
- You have no trouble desiring good things for others, why is it so hard to wish them for yourself?
- View your wants and needs as not more deserving, or less deserving, than those of others but EQUALLY deserving.
- Often, others WANT to help us. If you don’t ask for help, you make things harder for yourself AND you may deprive others of a chance to feel good.
- If you don’t ask, the answer is ALWAYS “No.” If you ask, it is surprisingly often a resounding “Yes, yes, YES!!!”